Your Choice to Place for Adoption:
There are a wide range of adoption plans to choose from, everything from closed to very open adoptions. Obtain as much information on adoption as possible to make an informed decision.
Here are some things that adoption can include:
- You can choose the adoptive family and many details of your child’s future.
- You can determine what you would like your relationship to be with your child and the adoptive family.
- Adoptive parents explain adoption to the child at each stage of development in order to become well-adjusted, successful individuals.
- Every state is different, though most adoptions are final when the child is 6 mos old.
- Counseling, support groups and other services enable each person involved to work through the grieving process as needed.
Ask yourself the following questions:
What would be an ideal home for my child?
What I want to be provided for my child?
1-800-672-2296 to find out about adoption services and have all my fears or questions been answered?
If you need help call or text us we are here 24/7 at 800-848 Love (5683).